As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Saturday, June 8

You should go in....

Oh, hello again!

I am having a good evening, thanks for asking!

Since I wrote the last entry, I have watched Super 8 (again,) Juno, Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist and now I am watching Submarine.

The trick is to put on films that are easy to tune in and out of.  It's taking some time to get back into the swing of drawing again so through 4 films I have only drawn one A4 page, but all is not lost!

It is quite a nice page, I will probably ink it up tomorrow and then make a start on page 2 of 'Pre-E.T.' Or perhaps I will do page 2 and then ink them. Who knows?

I do know that if I get these finished by the time I go back to work, I will be all set to watch E.T. next week and start on the 'Post E.T.' section of the comic. WICKED!

Here, have a little preview:

As it happens, I am regretting not eating much today, I feel very tired now, it is past 3am and today I have only eaten some crisps and some garlic bread. Neither healthy nor filling.
I am now depleted of my energy stores, very sleepy, hungry and not sure if I should eat now or just go to sleep.
Tomorrow, I am totally going to buy a lot of fruit and vegetables. Totes magotes. And yoghurt. I want yoghurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment