As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Saturday, July 3

July 4th isn't until tomorrow....

Hello!
Somebody is letting off fireworks at 22:26 on July 3rd. WHY?! I hate it.

Anyway. I apologise that most of my recent blog posts seem to consist of pictures of my desk, but this one has to be posted.
I went to Scarborough yesterday with Rowan and Jamie and we had a rather lovely day and we found a huge cardboard shipper for Where the Wild Things Are. The lady who had it in her shop window said I could have it for £5. So I got it.

I'm not sure if you can tell from the picture, but it's really, really big. So big, in fact, that the only way I could get it to stay on the wall without using power tools was to velcro it, I used lots of velcro. The best thing is, once I have somewhere more spacious to put it, I can fold it out and have it as a stand-alone model again.

On a sidenote, I think I've just performed a miracle, by feeding the rats some egg, I've managed to get them to go to sleep. This never happens, so I'm going to take advantage of it.

On a sidenote on the other side, I am not currently being crepuscular as I have been at work all day and am very tired. Weekends are for normal sleeping patterns.

1 comment: