As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Friday, July 9

Bees.

Today is my smallest brother's second birthday, he got a lot of lovely presents and got up to a lot of mischief. I bought him some very beautiful books and some incredible Toy Story items. I'm a bit jealous of his Toy Story things, I want them.


I don't get to see him much during term time, maybe two or three times each term if I'm lucky, so I've very much been enjoying hanging out with him more just recently.
Happy birthday, Ollie!

No comments:

Post a Comment