As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Monday, January 4

My house currently contains zero apples. -Sad face

Hello.
I'm having trouble, after spending most of last term doing unconventional project work in groups and stuff, I've forgotten how to work.

Where to start? I'm going to start drawing some cats and stuff I think. I might even bust out the paints, tomorrow I will get a sketchbook and some new brushes and stuff. Yeah.

This is for you, it's a lighthouse in Scarborough, I photographed it last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment