As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Monday, December 28

Cats and rats.

Today is essay writing day. I have been up for 4 hours and have still yet to pick up the brief. I hope I can finish it before tomorrow.
Tomorrow is project day. Or so I hope. But it might not be.

Christmas has been nice, I've missed York a lot, I've been doing some exploring and I've found Max, I just have to find a way to get him. I will.

I've also been having a go on my new kittens, I like those. One of them in particular is very good. For a very long time I wanted a ginger cat whom I would name Chester. We now have a ginger kitten called Chester. He is very beautiful. All of the other cats in my house and all of the other ones in our street are going to be very jealous of Chester, when he grows up, he is going to be a very pretty cat. I hope he is going to grow big. I enjoy big cats.

This is Chester doing his best moves.


On the subject of animals, MotherRat is becoming friendly, after 7 months of biting and squealing, we may become friends. I'm working on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment