As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Friday, December 11

'Max, don't go, I'll eat you up, I love you so.'

I just saw 'Where the Wild Things Are' and it almost killed me.
It's weird when you see something and it makes you remember something you never knew you remembered or feel something you weren't expecting to feel.

It met all my expectations, which were higher than the fort. And I will be seeing it 12 more times at least.

I'm happy that Alexander is still my favourite, that means it was a true representation of the book.

All is love.

1 comment:

  1. aww love your illustration its well cute fink i may have to go and see that film!

    ReplyDelete