As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Monday, October 19

"LET THE WILD RUMPUS START!"



I cannot articulate how excited I am for the release of 'Where the Wild Things Are.'
I've been putting off blogging about it, but having watched the trailer yet again, it's become too hard to resist.

It's going to be incredible, Spike Jonze directing, one of the prettiest sounding soundtracks ever, Jim Henson Company on puppet duty and Maurice Sendak's overviewing.
I aim to see it at least 4 times, I actually can't wait.

The only other thing I can say about it is that if I was fortunate enough to own a wolf-suit like Max's I would be the happiest person in the world. If I had the crown as well.....I don't know what would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment