As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Wednesday, January 6

C-A-P-S-I-Z-E all the way home....

Yesterday the purple boots had to be worn to walk through the bull field, as the snow was very deep.



I enjoy the snow very much, except for when it turns black on the road because then it looks like it would taste like a headache. Everything looks infinitely prettier in the snow.






My favourite thing I photographed in the snow that was a man walking in the road and thus delaying some cars.


My second favourite thing that I photographed was a real good snow mound. Although I have a feeling its a dirt pile covered in snow, we shall pretend it is actually all snow.


My most favourite thing I saw I was a Dalmatian running in the snow, it looked like lots of fast moving black blobs. I couldn't take a picture of it because it came over to be petted and it is never appropriate to put off befriending a dog for photographic purposes. However, if I had photographed him, he would be my most favourite thing I photographed and the traffic man and the good pile would not stand a chance.

By this point we were beginning to lose light so we hurried on home, with a few snowballs along the way.


After snowballing in the bull field, we returned to Rowan's house where me and Rowan and Bryony built a really tall snowman whom we named Henry. I don't know if he is still alive, but I hope he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment