As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Tuesday, October 18

My piece of crap printer....

.....Is broken.

I think I have a printhead issue. Everything isn't working, I've cleaned them a million times and it still doesn't work.
This does not bode well for my 2000 sheets I have to print over the next 2 weeks. I've used 4 ink cartridges just on cleaning and test prints and wasted about 100 sheets of paper on bad prints and quality tests.


These are the horribles it keeps printing. I do not know what it wrong with it and this frustrates me immensely. Moreso because last year this happened with the Epson at college and I had to swap printers. Could be tricky.

This means my stall at Thought Bubble may just be selling misprints for 10p each. Because they are (some of them) kind of pretty, just incredibly annoying.

1 comment:

  1. surely the cost of 4 printer cartridges is more expensive than gettin 2000 sheets printed somewhere profesh!? i mean.. depending on quotes surely you'll make your money back sellin them at TB?

    ReplyDelete