As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Tuesday, March 1

Smello!

Wow, it's been a while since I updated this, luckily I have a whole bunch of stuff to put on it, I've just been way too busy to actually do so.
I got a whole load of comics, a painting, a boy in a jar, some photos and a whole load of other treats.
But right now, I'm not organised enough to do so, so instead, I'll leave this here and come back tomorrow with good stuff.

1 comment: