As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Thursday, June 17

Happy Un-Birthday, Jamie!

Last week was the birthday of Jamie, who happens to be one my most favourite friends.
I feel like the worst friend ever because I failed to wish him a 'happy birthday' on his birthday and for a good few days afterwards.
This is not because I forgot, it was on my mind ALL THE TIME! I felt so guilty and horrible for all of the days until I could give him my happy returns (I'm not sure if I've used 'happy returns' in the correct context, as I do not have a clue what it means.)
I decided I would post him a blog entry of a comic strip of the reasoning behind my inability to birthday him.
Happy Belated Birthday, Jamie! I <3 you!

1 comment:

  1. This makes me very happy on my face, Jane. Thankyou very, very much! I <3 you too! Yeah!

    Visits will happen soon, I hope.

    Thanks! x

    ReplyDelete