As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Monday, May 10

All we ever have is too much time.

It's the first school day of not being at college anymore and I'm feeling a little lost.

All weekend I have had the strange panic/guilt hitting me every few hours because I'm not doing any work but I haven't got anything to do just now. Yet my head obviously thinks that after a whole year of constant work, I should definitely have something to do. Puzzling stuff.

Today I'm going to tidy my bedroom, I can finally get rid of all the pieces of paper chopped onto my floor without knowing it's a waste of time because they'll be there again in a few days.
I am also maybe going to take a little trip into town and then I think I was going to the cinema with Jemma. Is tonight lobster night? I do not know.

Last night I saw Built to Spill and Dinosaur Jr. and they were very, very good, I liked them so much.

Soon, maybe this week I'm going to begin work on a kind of commission, but I'm scared to start it in case it takes over my life. I also need to find out some things about the American postal system before I can start, otherwise it might all be a big mess.

I must also get a hold of Jamie and find out about the train and meeting time and general plan for our trip to London, I am excited for this.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane!

    I know the feeling, handed everything in on Friday. No idea what to do.

    If you want something to do, though, enter http://www.cheltenham-illustration-awards.com/. Might give you an excuse to come visit Cheltenham at some point :)

    London! Yes, yes. Did we say the 25th? That is good for me. I'll probably get the train that gets in to Paddington about 12:30 and then leaves about 7:45. Does this sound good? Plenty of time for Macmillan-stomping and other activities. Can we go to Harrods and have ice-cream? I like it there.

    ReplyDelete