As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Monday, April 19

Next (F9) Report (F2) Stop (F8)

On Friday I sent off my Macmillan entry, today Jamie delivered his. I would like it if we could win together. We are going to collect our work together in London. We will do extraordinary things. If we don't win, we are going to have the ultimate rumpus in the Macmillan offices.

These are my favourite pages from my entry:








I like drawing cats and I like cutting things out. I'm a little bit sad that it's over.

Now I am continuing my new project. I realise the reasons I am finding it a bit tricky to relate to the story is because it is about drunken people in a nightclub. I have never been drunk and I have never been to a nightclub. (Willow does NOT count.)
It is for these reasons that the story is proving particularly difficult to illustrate.
However, I've found a way into it and I think it might all be okay, if the postman hurries up and I obtain some black tape.
Tomorrow paint will maybe be put onto cardboard and then my work will begin. Yes.

In other news, my bicycle fixing skills suck and it just makes me very angry. Unfortunately I cannot cycle to college because I cannot mend my brakes. Tomorrow I will wheel it down to the cycle shop and get a pro to take a look. I think I might need new brake cables and maybe even new pads, if they can't be re-aligned. Ultimate pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment