As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Tuesday, August 5

Today I acquired weird stuff.

I went to Travelling Man today and bought more stuff. While I was walking about the place gathering up things to buy while arguing with myself.."...if Tin was here, he would not allow you to spend this much.." but alas, Tin is unfortunately no longer with me so I spent an ungodly amount on books and comics and a keyring.

Among my items was a comic I plucked from the back issues box for 50p. I thought the cover looked nice and so I bought it. It was David Lapham's "Young Liars", issue 2, "Suicide Dreams".

It turns out it was weird.

When I got home and read it, it kind of made sense. Until the last few pages struck and I read them over and over but it made no sense. Why were they dead? Who killed them?
I was also unsuitably disturbed by the subtext. WHAT IS THAT?! WHY?!

Everyone should go read this comic. It's WEIRD!

youngliars


Today's dose of Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment