As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Thursday, August 14

Summer project.

My Summer project just went very wrong. It was going so very well. I spent 5 hours drawing the sea onto the paper with a biro and my hand currently feels crippled. However, tiredness got the better of me and I attempted to add the tennis ball into the image using biro and it is now very horrible.

Tomorrow I intend to go the paper shop and buy lots of paper and collage the bits where I've gone wrong. I hope it works.

Tomorrow is also the day that, in theory shelving might finally happen. It most probably won't. By the end of the weekend were the words offered to me today. Nice words.

Today I got a chair. So I can sit at my desk. A manager's chair. This title makes me want pie charts and a pointing stick. Unfortunately I have neither. But I DO have my documents box, which is a surefire sign that I'm due to receive a pie-chart pretty soon, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment