As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Monday, November 26

Hello

I haven't posted a blog in a long time. The last time, Bacon was still with us. She is no longer and I miss her very much. She was the best cat you could ever get.

I have this now:



.
His name is Bill and he is the size of a little donkey. He is also the owner of some fine facial furnishings, he has an elaborate fringe and a magnificent beard. Bill is beautiful. Today marks the day wherein I begin blogging again. Hopefully, I will soon have interesting things to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment