As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Thursday, February 25

Dantheooon.

It was my brother's birthday on Tuesday and I made him this card, the stuff coming out of the hoover is poo and the stuff coming out of my mouth is copious amounts of sick.

It went down very well, apparently even my grandma liked it.



My brother made a second blog post yesterday, which is a cause for celebration as his first one was in May last year. It's one of the things that makes me really happy to read, partly because it's incredibly funny, partly because I can hear him saying it when I read it and partly because it entertains me for a while, he posts essays. Mostly I like it because it's a treat, like going to Flamingo Land when you're 9, it's a rare occasion, but it makes for a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment