As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Sunday, March 22

Weekend.

This weekend has been immense. Trevor made it a calculated 143 miles, which is an incredible achievment, considering that 25% hill we hit by surprise, not only did he achieve those things, but he overtook 2 whole cars on the ride home along the dual carriageway...good stuff.
I've touched many an animal this weekend and eaten many a non-nutritious item, but all in the name of a day off work, so it was well worth it.

I've also decided that I want it to be the summer holidays now. Right now. I don't want to go back to Manchester, I want to stay in York for the time being because it's nicer here.

This is probably my favourite of the pictures I took this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment