As of August 9th, for the next year, I will be maintaining two blogs.
This blog, and a blog for college research and work, both will be updated regularly, both will feature my work, but the college one is for college projects and research that I don't want to block up this blog with, this one is for my comics and other non-college work and activities.
Redirect yourself here:Project-ile Vomit

Thursday, March 26

Screen Printing.

Why is it so confusing?!

It's actually quite simple, which is what really annoys me, I know exactly what I need to do and how to do it, but there seems to be a mental blockage somewhere. I think the difficulty lies in photoshop, digitally laying out my print is becoming virtually impossible, I think I'm going to go old skool and do it all on the photocopier today because I've had enough of technology.

I also need wallpaper. I will maybe obtain that this evening.

1 comment:

  1. I used to do tons of screen printing (did it for a job, all the local bands, and even some touring bands like All You Can Eat...) was a lot of fun. I still occasionally do some screen printing at work.

    ReplyDelete